The protection of your personal information is extremely important to us.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you.
Personally identifiable information includes:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Type of treatment information or general inquiries you may have
If you request a consultation, we will use this information to contact you. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We continuously work to maintain our high levels of privacy and ensure the protection of our site’s visitors.
We never sell or rent any personal information that we collect on our site.
Link to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Our Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Beverly Hills Institute of Plastic Surgery aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Beverly Hills Institute of Plastic Surgery relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).